Position: .Net Developer
Location: Tampa Bay Area
Category: Information Technology
Role: The .Net Developer designs, modifies, develops, writes, and implements software programming applications and components. Supports and/or installs software applications and components. Works from written specifications and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job and maintains documentation of process flow.
Successful candidates will likely have at least 5 years of experience in a professional capacity and a Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
- Utilize established development tools, guidelines, and conventions including but not limited to
- Create and deliver data-driven reports
- Design, code and test new Windows and web software applications
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
- Create technical specifications and test plans
- Create new and extend existing operational documentation
- Consult closely with management and occasionally agency staff related to projects and tasks
- Consult colleagues concerning maintenance and performance of software systems
- Implement new software
- Experience with WinForm and Microsoft Dynamics CRM are a plus, but not required.
Email your resume to: email@example.com (or email us your resume from the link above)